Many people today aspire to have perfect teeth. The psychological implications of having beautiful teeth will enhance a person's quality of life, giving them a more favorable attitude about themselves in both business and social settings. Smile Makeover treatment at Focus Dental Group will not only offer you excellent teeth but will also address many other dental problems. While creating your perfect smile, we can also correct any structural jaw abnormalities and improve the contour of your lips, giving you a more youthful appearance.
What Is a Smile Makeover?
When a person's smile is compromised for reasons such as discolored or fractured teeth, teeth destroyed by cavities, smaller or larger sized teeth, or any abnormality in the appearance, size, or position of the teeth, they can undergo a smile makeover to improve their smile and transform it from a compromised to a pleasing one.
How Can a Smile Makeover Improve My Smile?
- Straightening crooked teeth is possible using Invisalign braces or traditional orthodontics. They can also be covered with porcelain veneers for a speedier solution.
- Teeth that have been chipped or fractured can be repaired. The treatment will be determined by the extent of the damage, but options include cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers, or porcelain crowns.
- A smile makeover frequently includes the repair of existing restorations or the closing of gaps between teeth. Dental implants, a dental bridge, or a denture are all options.
- Gaps between your teeth can be filled to make your smile look more equal. Porcelain veneers can achieve this instantly. Orthodontics is also used to reposition teeth and fix gaps between them. Invisalign invisible braces, Damon braces, lingual braces, and fixed orthodontics are just a few alternatives for closing gaps in your teeth.
- If you have a gummy smile, surgery or laser gum contouring can effectively correct it.
- If you are unhappy with the color of your teeth or if they are badly discolored, you can have them fixed with professional teeth whitening.
- If you have deep smile lines, frown lines, or lips that have lost their fullness, a combination of Botox and dermal filler treatments can help.
For many people, the final result of a smile makeover is a smile they can be proud of, one that is straight, white, and precisely aligned.
For more information about the smile makeover procedure, visit Focus Dental Group at 6770 S 900 E Suite 301, Midvale, UT 84047, or call (801) 255-7101 to make an appointment.